2 Bottom MB Plough
swaraj 2 Bottom MB Plough
Mould Board Plough is the most important plough for primary tillage in canal irrigated or heavy rain areas where too much weeds grow. The objective for ploughing with a Mould Board is to completely invert and pulverize the soil, up-root all weeds, trash and crop residues and bury them under the soil.
- Sturdy and though design – longer life and better performance
- Plowing breaks up the blocky structure of the soil.
- Can aid in drainage and root growth in better way.
- It can mechanically break up weed roots and disrupt weeds from growing.
- Turning the soil over increases oxygen in the soil which speeds up nutrition in the field.
At a Glance
Required Tractor kW (HP) : 29.82 kW+ (40HP+)
No. of Bottoms : 2 Bottoms